Accès professionnel réservé

Code oublié ?

Forums

Englands Greg Owen won the United Leasing

Petites annonces, demandes de stages, services proposés

Englands Greg Owen won the United Leasing

Message par Dogcat250 » 14 Juin 2019, 04:10

NEWBURGH, Ind. -- Englands Greg Owen won the United Leasing Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, overcoming a seven-stroke deficit with a 5-under 67 for a one-stroke victory. The 43-year-old Owen, the winner of the European Tours 2003 British Masters, had a 9-under 279 total at Victoria National and earned $108,000. "Its just a crazy game," Owen said. "Im delighted. This was unexpected. ... Its been a long time. Ive had back surgery and changed continents. You always wonder where you are and how to compete these days. The game kicks you in the teeth so many times. If I could do anything else I wouldnt be playing this game. Its a tough sport but only one of 156 can do this each week so it feels very special to be holding this trophy." Playing more than an hour ahead of the final groups, Owen opened with a triple bogey, birdied Nos. 6 and 7, and played the first eight holes on the back nine in 7 under -- making five birdies and an eagle -- before closing with a bogey. "I got off to the worst start Ive ever had on a golf course and I was thinking it was going to be a very long day at that point," Owen. "I was pretty low and thought that if I could get back to even par for the day Id be doing pretty good. I could have easily given up and shot 80, but thats not me and thats not how I was brought up. I was proud of myself for hanging in there." Ryan Armour and third-round leader Mark Hubbard tied for second. Armour finished with a 68, and Hubbard had a 75. Oscar Robertson Jersey . Still, Milan remained five points behind city rival Inter Milan in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League berth, after Inter beat 10-man Parma 2-0. Meanwhile, Paul Pogba led the way as Juventus stayed on course for a third consecutive title with a 1-0 win over relegation-threatened Bologna. Matthew Dellavedova Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings have claimed forward Travis Outlaw off waivers under the NBAs new amnesty provision, filling out the frontcourt with another veteran. http://www.cheapbucksjerseys.com/ . Ferrer will play Mikhail Youzhny on Sunday after he defeated Dmitry Tursunov 6-2, 6-4 in an all-Russian semifinal. "Youzhny is a good player," Ferrer said. Eric Bledsoe Jersey . Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State. Malcolm Brogdon Jersey . - A late-game interception by defensive back Malcolm Butler saved the Super Bowl for the New England Patriots. TSNs NCAA analyst Jesse Palmer returns with his NCAA Rewind, where he takes a look at how long it will take for USC to regroup after the Lane Kiffin era, Oklahomas future outlook wwith Blake Bell now behind centre, and LSU and Georgias position in the SEC this year after last weekends shootout.dddddddddddd. Watch the full video at TSN.ca/NCAA Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Dogcat250

Message(s) : 575

Retour vers Annonces et offres de services